To Pauline Perrier ~ Vloguleţ - Verde-n Faţă!

luni, iunie 17

To Pauline Perrier

I don't know how to start but....in this page of my journal i will talk about an angel. Her name is Pauline Perrier. We had the first conversation on a very special FaceBook Group and from then....we become best friends. From then, we had fun, we share life experience about everything, we told each other our life "problems" and we both figure out how to fix em. She know no matter what will happen in her life, i'm there, maybe without in person but with my soul. 






I still don't know how to start....
Do you remember our first "talk" ? 
In that moment we had a spark, 
I thanks to FaceBook, because without it,
I wouldn't meet,
A special angel, loved by GOD, 
I know these words may sound odd, 
But you know that i allways got your back,
No matter what,
In Fact, 
I love you! You know that! 



Be strong Pauline,
Keep the faith in god!


Un comentariu: